1:18th scale Ion XB RTR Electric Buggy with battery and charger
MAV MV12807 Maverick 1:18th scale Electric Power RS iON XB Ready To Run fully assembled Electric Buggy
Small in size, BIG on action!
The Maverick iON XB
Please not this model is 230mm (9 inches) long
Maverick RC’s reputation for affordable fun continues with the hugely impressive iON XB! This 1:18th scale monster truck gives you the thrilling excitement of much larger RC trucks in a package that fits in the palm of your hand! Waterproof electronics, 4WD grip and large off-road tires mean you can turn anywhere you go into your own RC playground!
A strong shaft drive train and sealed gear differentials get the power to the ground through all four wheels for amazing stability and handling. Sharing many of the same parts as other vehicles in the iON range, the iON XB is fitted with a cool pick-up truck body for monster truck scale looks. Performance tractor-tread rubber tires provide grip and control, aided by oil-filled shock absorbers.
The Maverick iON range also features all-new electronics, and lead the way with fantastic top-spec features: a Maverick Element 1200mAh Ni-MH battery with a USB charger, MTX-248 2.GHz radio and a 2-in-1 waterproof MSRS-248 receiver/speed controller. Impressive top speed and acceleration is provided by the 370-size motor for outstanding fun and racing action!
- Fully assembled 1:18th scale 4WD vehicles complete with radio, battery and USB charger
- NEW for all iON kits: MSRS-248 2-in-1 Waterproof 2.4 GHz receiver/ESC
- NEW for all iON kits: Maverick Element 7.2V 1200mAh Ni-MH battery
- NEW for all iON kits: MTX-248 2.4Ghz 2Ch iON transmitter
- MM-28 370 Motor
- MS-28 steering servo
- Protective gear cover
- Molded tub chassis with optimized weight distribution
- Rebuildable ol-filled shocks with progressive springs
- Dual-point steering with integrated servo saver
- NEW for all iON kits: gold-colored shock tops
- Fully independent double A-arm wishbone suspension
- Tough C-hub front steering knuckles
- Tough, efficient 4WD drive train
- Front and rear gear differentials
- Fully ball bearing supported drive train
- Factory-finished, pre-painted and decaled bodyshells
- NEW for all iON kits: range of gold-anodized aluminum option parts available