amiya item 87076 – Light Curing Putty Paint Tools / Materials
#87076 Light Curing Putty – Tamiya
Revolutionary Light-Curing Putty to speed-up finishing time!
- For any busy modeler
- Putty cures rapidly once exposed to a direct light source.
- Unbelievable curing time
- The Light-Curing Putty will cure in approx. 1 minute when exposed to direct sunlight, or in approx. 2 minutes under fluorescent light (27W).
- Easy to handle one-component putty
- The Light-Curing Putty is a one-component putty so does not require any curing agent, realizing very easy usability. Consisting of a smooth paste property, the putty is easy to apply to all surfaces.
- Does not shrink during curing
- Compared to conventional polyester based putties, the Light-Curing Putty displays almost no shrinking when drying.
- Realizes excellent workability after curing
- After completely curing, the Light-Curing Putty realizes easy cutting, trimming and filing, ensuring to obtain a smooth surface.
- Can be painted over with plastic paints
- After curing, the Light-Curing Putty can be easily painted over with plastic paints.
- *Original color: Yellow, Net: 34g (aluminum tube)Tamiya item 87076 – Light Curing Putty Paint Tools / Materials